Terragong Country House B&B - Two Night Stay.
Built in 1858 as a gentleman’s residence, this lovingly refurbished Georgian homestead is located on 12 acres of lush pastureland in the heart of the verdant Jamberoo Valley, NSW. Terragong offers a bed and breakfast experience unsurpassed in the region for relaxation, luxury and a genuinely warm welcome by owners Darryl and Simon.
There are three stylish guest bedrooms, each beautifully appointed, offering luxurious amenities for the perfect downtime escape. Each room has a unique, tasteful and sophisticated décor – with original period details such as pressed metal ceilings and sash windows, as well as vintage, designer and antique furnishings.
All rooms feature ensuite bathrooms with spacious showers with rain shower heads, and come complete with:
– free wi-fi internet connection
– wide-screen LCD ‘smart’ television
– iPod/iPhone & Android phone dock/alarm clock
– ceiling fans and heaters, underfloor heating in the ensuite bathrooms
– wall-to-wall, pure wool Belgian-weave carpet
– Italian-made pure cotton bed linens, Australian-made 100% merino
– wool blankets, down comforters and electric blankets (seasonal)
– down-filled pillows (hypo-allergenic, synthetic-filled available on request)
– large, thick and soft bath towels and heated towel rails
– a selection of toiletries by Molton Brown
– iron, ironing board and hairdryer (available from the butler’s pantry)
All guest rooms are located on the ground floor in the accommodation wing, adjoining the farmhouse kitchen, lounge and dining area; level access from the rear of the house means there are no stairs to contend with for the less mobile or wheelchair-dependent guest.
In the butler’s pantry you’ll find coffee and tea making facilities, soft drinks and mixers – feel free to make yourself a cuppa or pour a long, cold one to enjoy in your room, in the library or garden room or on the verandah. A bar fridge is also available for guest use.
You will be hosted by Darryl and Simon. Darryl is an award-winning interior designer who has brought an eye for exquisite detail to the refurbishment and decoration of Terragong. Simon has extensive experience in and a passion for hospitality and tourism, having worked for much of his career as public relations manager for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and marketing communications manager for Qantas/Sabre. Both look forward to sharing their beautiful Terragong with you.
Includes delicious continental and traditional cooked breakfast, as well as complimentary afternoon wine and nibbles.
Check in: between 2.00pm and 6.00pm.
Departure: by 11.00am – late checkout requests should be made at time of booking.
Must be redeemed via phone or email (can’t be booked via our website). Valid for one year from date of issue. Subject to date availability. Not redeemable for cash/no refunds or change given.