Stanley Classic Vacuum Flask.
Remember the green bottle your dad or grandpa always carried on fishing trips or on his way to work? It probably had a few scratches on it, may have even been dropped once or twice, yet despite the abuse, it always kept coffee hot… For hours… That’s the legendary Stanley…
Loved by many generations, the Stanley brand has a rich 100 year history. Since William Stanley invented the all-steel vacuum in 1913, vacuum flasks have been the heart of the Stanley brand.
As a leader in vacuum insulation, the Stanley brand strive to deliver unsurpassed durability and thermal performance, continuing to evolve to today’s changing needs while retaining the quality their 100 year reputation was built on.
– 1L capacity
– Keeps hot 24 hours, cold 24 hours and ice 120 hours
– 18/8 stainless steel & naturally BPA-free
– Double wall s/s vacuum insulation
– Cap doubles as a 230ml cup
– Durable, rust-proof finish
– Lifetime warranty. However, please read warranty instructions